Thursday, October 4, 2007

An Introduction Of Sorts

Hi, I'm Melanism a.k.a. Sean a.k.a. Senathan and this is just something to do.

When I thought that one day, I would have the great idea that would lead to the great book that would lead to the great screenplay that would lead to the shitty movie (books are always better), I would scribble down little idea that I would either plan to flesh out or include whatever my great book was going to be.

Well, I've lost a lot of those ideas (FYI - saving great thoughts in your T-Mobile Sidekick=not so smart) and I'm no long in the mindset that I am going to write that great book (mostly because I can't ever think of an ending...to anything).

But while I was walking to the comic shop yesterday, I thought about just bullshitting with the few ideas that I did have saved in my head and in my e-mail (I used to e-mail myself random ideas).

I'm not doing this for critic or advice or tips (but feel free to tell me how stupid something is). I'm just doing it to do it.

I don't know what this will end up being. This may end up being the only post on this blog.

1 comment:

Rich Louis said...

i know you always ignore me but this is good thing ur doing with this blog. keep it up